2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
One look at the tricked out, classic-styling 2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide and you'll be salivating. This is the touring bike that's loaded with features and has a premium infotainment system that'll make you feel like you're in a nightclub. The personable staff at Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, serving the cities of Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, and Belton, can answer all your questions about this incredible piece of perfection. If you're ready to take motorcycle riding to a level that's off the charts, the 2015 CVO Street Glide is the only way to go!
The New Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide
With head-turner good looks and an amazing powertrain, the 2015 CVO Street Glide is the bike that has it all. A Twin-Cooled Twin Cam 110 engine with 115 lb-ft of torque @ 3750 rpm is what makes this beautiful beast run. It's mated to a 6-speed transmission and has a right lean angle of 32 degrees and a left of 31. You'll be fuel efficient in this engineered masterpiece as well, with an estimated 41 mpg from a side-filled 6 gallon tank. This will give you much more time to spend on the open highways rather than spending precious time at the pump. The electric system feeds the lights, engine diagnostics, speakers, turn signals, security system, and ABS brakes, among other features, and the gauges have much larger numbers for easier reads on the road.
A motorcycle is all about performance, but that doesn't mean you don't want your ride to look stunning as well. The 2015 CVO Street Glide comes in four pride-beaming color combos including Starfire Black/Gold Dust Flames, Hard Candy Mercury/Smoky Frost Flames, Ultraviolet Blue/Molten Lava Flames, and Carbon Crystal/Phantom Flames. Wheels are Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom, and the exhaust is a dual chrome with 4-inch touring mufflers and muffler shields. Get ready for sound like no other bike has seen with a BOOM! audio system with 6.5-inch color touchscreen (and a day/night dimmer) and 150 watts per channel. 4 speakers are included, as well as a wired headset. You'll enjoy CB radio, AM/FM, and SiriusXM along with iPod connectivity and a weather band. And you'll be able to talk on the phone via the Bluetooth hands-free phone system. No doubt, you'll be hitting the road in comfort and convenience with all these standard features.
It's time to get out of your boring car and get onto the Kansas highways with a 2015 Harley-Davidson CVO Street Glide. Gail's Harley-Davidson has a large inventory to choose from and can help you customize your bike any way you want it. So step into our showroom and let us make you a fantastic deal on a 2015 CVO Street Glide, and then watch out -- all your friends will be clamoring for a ride!
- FLHXSE CVO™ Street Glide®
- 96.7 in.
- 26.3 in.
- 27.2 in.
- 4.9 in.
- 6.7 in.
- 64 in.
- 130/60B19 61H
- 180/55B18 80H
- 6 gal.
- 4 qt.
- 836 lb.
- 870 lb.
- 2.4 cu ft
- Screen Size: 6.5 inch
- Orange (default), Blue, Brown, Green, Gray, Purple, Red
- Day/Night Dimmer: Standard
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 110B™
- 4 in.
- 4.375 in.
- 109.9 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Chrome dual exhaust with 4 inch touring mufflers and touring muffler shields
- Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
- Mirror Chrome Aggressor Custom Wheel
- 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
- 115.1 ft-lb
- 41 mpg
- High beam, running lights, directional lights, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, accessory, speakers, turn signals, security system, gear indication, battery, low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
- 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators