2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
If you're the type of person who's been ogling a 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider for a while now, it's time to pop your eyes back in your head and pull out your wallet at Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO. We're ready to make you an incredible deal on this incredible bike. So head on over from Belton, Lee's Summit, Kansas City or Independence, and come take this baby for a test ride. The second you take hold of the handlebars, you'll know the 2015 Dyna Low Rider is the bike for you!
The New Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider
Built with nimble handling in mind, the 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider is a compact bike that's easy to handle on the streets of Missouri. Propelled by a Twin Cam Air-Cooled 103 engine with a hefty 99 lb-ft of torque @3500 rpm, this agile beast has power to spare. It's mated to a 6-speed transmission and comes with an adjustable handlebar that allows you to lower or raise it for maximum comfort. The exhaust consists of a new 2-into-one pipe with a deep rumble that allows you to feel the power (but might annoy the car driver's next to you if you rev too much!). The Dyna Low Rider also garners an impressive estimated 43 mpg from a 4.7 gallon fuel tank, so don't let those annoyed drivers get to you because you're probably doing much more for the environment with your motorcycle than their gas guzzling cars!
The 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Low Rider knows you want to ride in style, so it comes in six vibrant colors or color combos -- Black Magic, White Hot/Blue Hot Pearl, Brilliant Silver Pearl/Brilliant Black, Deep Jade Pearl, Amber Whiskey, and Vivid Black -- so you know there's already one out there with your name on it. And if not, Harley-Davidson allows you to customize your bike just how you like it. The Dyna Low Rider is very manageable at 92.3 inches in length with a laden seat height of 25.4 inches (which can be adjusted) and a wheelbase of 64.2”. Wheels are chunky mag black, 5-spoke cast aluminum or optional chrome steel-laced. And the chrome details take you back to the past with a polished front end, black and chrome powertrain and chrome fender strut covers.
Even though you'll be seated low, you can take bike riding to the next level with the 2015 Dyna Low Rider. The well-informed staff at Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, are ready to help you take to the streets in this unbelievable throwback motorcycle. So if you're in Shawnee, Overland Park or Kansas City, KS, let's make a deal on a Dyna Low Rider today, and you'll have one parked in your garage this evening!
- FXDL Dyna® Low Rider®
- 92.3 in.
- 25.4 in.; Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 26.8 in.; Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 4.13 in.
- 5.1 in.
- 64.2 in.
- 100/90B19 57H
- 160/70B17 73V
- 4.7 gal.
- 3 qt.
- 644 lb.
- 666 lb.
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™; Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI); Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- New 2-into-1 exhaust with a deep rumble
- Chrome Steel Laced
- Black, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum; Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
- Black, Split 5-Spoke Cast Aluminum
- 4-piston fixed front, and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- 98.8 ft-lb; Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 43 mpg
- High beam, dicrectional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, seurity system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings; North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Unique handlebar riser provides 2.4" of movement fore/aft while delivering a clean, custom look