2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
No other bike screams classic 1970's Chopper like the 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide. This amazing bike is the ideal combination of retro mixed with cutting-edge technology and engineered to perfection. If you live in Belton, Kansas City, Independence or Lee's Summit, Gail's Harley-Davidson has a large selection of 2015 Dyna Wide Glides in stock and ready for you to customize. Head on over and take a trip back to the past with the Dyna Wide Glide -- it'll thrust you into the future the second your crack the throttle!
The New Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide
Get ready to rumble when you sit down on the passenger-friendly seat of the 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide. Rev the Twin Cam 103 engine and listen to this baby purr with its 98.8 ft-lb of torque @ 3500 rpm. And it looks good on the bike, too, black powder-coated heads and cylinders with fin tips and chrome rocker covers. And you can bet on smooth shifting with the Cruise Drive 6-speed transmission with great response time. The suspension is easily adjustable with a spanner wrench to suit your riding style, whether it be more laid-back for cruising or more forward-leaning for heading down the highway with attitude.
The 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide is a bike that works for a lot of different riders, which is why it comes in 6 colors -- Black Denim with Old School Graphic, Black Quartz, Radioactive Green, Mysterious Red Sunglo with Flames, Morocco Gold Pearl with Flames, and Vivid Black. With those color options, there's bound to be one that suits your personality. Standard features giving this 96.3 inch chopper its unique classic looks include black steel laced wheels -- a large 21 inch in the front and 17-inch in the rear, a sissy bar, the nostalgic "flame" look on the gas tank, and beefy triple clamps and raked out forks that give the Dyna Wide Glide its distinguishing chopper styling. And the drag-style handlebar combines old school with modern tech by hiding the wires internally in the frame. Imagine, all this retro with the conveniences of present-day -- that's the 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide.
You don't have to listen to disco to head back to the 1970's when you're cranking up the tunes on a 2015 Harley-Davidson Dyna Wide Glide. And the friendly staff at Gail's Harley-Davidson would like to take you back to yesteryear with a great deal on this fantastic chopper. So leave your homes in Shawnee, Overland Park or Kansas City, KS and trek on over to our dealership, so we can watch you glide down the highway in a 2015 Dyna Wide Glide today!
- FXDWG Dyna® Wide Glide®
- 96.3 in.
- 25.5 in.
- 26.8 in.
- 3.9 in.
- 5.2 in.
- 67.5 in.
- 80/90-21 54H
- 180/60B17 75V
- 4.7 gal.
- 3 qt.
- 650 lb.
- 683 lb.
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103™; Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3.875 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI); Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Chrome, "Tommy Gun" 2-1-2 collector exhaust with dual mufflers
- Black Steel Laced
- Black Steel Laced
- 4-piston front and 2-piston torque-free floating rear
- 98.8 ft-lb; Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- 42 mpg
- High beam, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/Gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light