2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
The stunning 2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Custom is the three-wheeler motorbike that gets its visual inspiration from a hot-rod. If you live in Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence or Kansas City, step into the showroom of Gail's Harley-Davidson and explore this gorgeous beast. Our courteous sales staff is ready to answer all your questions about the amazing 2015 Freewheeler. We hope to have you signing on the dotted line before the day is done!
The New Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Custom
You've always wanted to tour the country on a bike, but you need the cargo space to store all your gear. That's why Harley created the 2015 Freewheeler Custom, which will give you the freedom to do just that. Beneath the seat, you'll enjoy the power of a High Output Twin Cam 103 air-cooled engine that's married to a 6 speed transmission for effortless shifting. You'll appreciate the new assist and slip hydraulic clutch that comes standard on all Freewheeler bikes. The engine garners 104.7 lb-ft of torque @ 3250 rpm, which is plenty of force to take you up inclines and around curves with your heavier payload. You'll get two cubic feet of luggage space for your cargo, but even with the added bulk you'll still manage a very impressive estimated 39 mpg from an electronic sequential port fuel injection system. So bid your gas attendant adieu, as you won't be seeing him or her very much when you're traveling on a 2015 Freewheeler Custom.
The 2015 Harley-Davidson Freewheeler Custom is available in three colors -- Superior Blue, Amber Whiskey or Vivid Black though you can customize your bike however you choose through H-D1 Customization (we have all that info for you at Gail's Harley-Davidson.) The Freewheeler gets some of its stylish flair from Enforcer cast aluminum wheels that come with a 19-inch front tire and two rear 15-inchers. You'll find comfort with the full-length rubberized and chrome footboards and toe/heel gear shifts, and the new reduced-reach seat moves you closer to the handlebars to make it easier for you to operate the controls. The Freewheeler is all about ease, as the trunk has a unique design that allows you to pop it open with one hand, and there's a foot-operated parking brake on the left side of the bike that operates with just a push of your heel.
Harley-Davidson has just made all your road-trip dreams come true with the 2015 Freewheeler Custom. It's the bike that operates like a car -- just without all the trappings of a large vehicle. Leave your homes in Shawnee, Overland Park and Kansas City, KS, and head on over to Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, so we can help you manifest this gorgeous piece of machinery into your own garage tonight!
- FLRT Freewheeler™
- 103.1 in.
- 26.9 in.
- 27.5 in.
- 4.9 in.
- 3.96 in.
- 66 in.
- MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- 6 gal.
- 4 qt.
- 1,045 lb.
- 1,082 lb.
- 2 cu ft
- Air-cooled, High Output Twin Cam 103™ with integrated oil cooler
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- New mufflers designed to fit within the new shorter Freewheeler body. The slash down style chrome finish mufflers are ~3” shorter than current FL mufflers
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- 6 Piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm frontPistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- Foot actuated dual parking brake
- 104.7 ft-lb
- 39 mpg
- High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security symbol (optional), gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
- 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light