2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
Most Harley-Davidson bikes will make your head turn when you see one on the Missouri highways, but the 2015 Heritage Softail Classic will actually make you do a double-take when you get a glimpse of its gorgeous profile. If you've been salivating over a Harley but weren't sure which one to choose, the answer has come to you in the form of the Heritage Softail Classic. Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, has an experienced sales staff who're ready to answer all your questions about this iconic bike. If you're in Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence or Kansas City, MO, leave your worries behind and head into our showroom, where we'll show you everything the 2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Classic has to offer!
The New Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic
A classic dresser (touring) bike, the 2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic captures the spirit of the touring bike like no other. Softail bikes are known for their rigid looks and suspension via their hidden rear shock absorbers, and the 2015 Heritage Softail Classic is no different. Giving this vintage bike its rugged roar is a Twin Cam 103 engine with 95.2 lb-ft @ 3000 rpm of torque, married to a 6-speed Cruise Drive transmission which works in tandem with the engine for quiet heel-toe shifting and pinpoint response. And a classic-looking Harley will make you feel like you're in the past by how much you don't spend at the gas pump, as you'll enjoy an impressive estimated 42 mpg out of a five-gallon top-filled tank. On top of that tank, the retro look continues with mounted gauges including an electronic speedometer and odometer, and on the side is an old-school badge with the Harley-Davidson logo and 3-D medallion, letting the uninformed know that you're riding a bike from one of the most heralded motorcycle manufacturers on the planet.
With seven standard colors on the 2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic, there's bound to be a hue to match your personality. Unlike many Harleys, both front and rear wheels are the same radius of 16-inches, and come standard steel-laced or with an optional chrome aluminum profile laced with a huge whitewall to give the Heritage Softail Classic its unique look. Tall handlebars, studded leather quick-release saddlebags, full-length footboards and wide color-keyed fenders with chrome accents help complete the nostalgic styling.
Time to jump in the saddle and hit the Missouri and Kansas streets on a 2015 Harley-Davidson Heritage Softail Classic bike. Let Gail's Harley-Davidson, serving Overland Park, Kansas City and Shawnee, KS, negotiate an amazing deal on an amazing bike. There's no more perfect marriage of vintage and modern than the 2015 Heritage Softail Classic, so hop aboard and let's ride!
- FLSTC Heritage Softail® Classic
- 94.7 in.
- 25.5 in. - Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 27.2 in. - Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 5.2 in.
- 5.8 in.
- 64.4 in.
- MT90B16 72H
- 50/80B16 71H
- 5 gal.
- 3.5 qt.
- 730 lb.
- 761 lb.
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™ - Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Chrome, staggered shorty exhaust with dual mufflers
- Chrome Aluminum Profile Laced
- Steel Laced
- Steel Laced
- 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- 95.2 ft-lb
- 42 mpg
- High beam, front fender running lights, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light