2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
If you're a bike rider who's been looking to cut calories for a while now, you can do it easily with the 2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim. And the courteous salespeople at Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, can make it even easier for you by selling you this magnificent machine for a slim price. The bobber bike with classic looks and contemporary engineering is waiting for you if you live in Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence or Kansas City, MO. So head on over to our lot and let us show you all the fine features of the 2015 Softail Slim!
The New Harley-Davidson Softail Slim
There's no time like the present to cruise Missouri's highways on a vintage bike, which is exactly what you'll do on the 2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim. And you'll do it with commanding power, as this bobber is propelled by an air-cooled Twin Cam 103B engine with 97.4 lb-ft of torque at 3000 rpm, the rugged engine that makes all Softails run. On the Softail Slim, the engine is masked by a gloss-black retro round cover which gives a nod to nostalgic styling. It's mated to a Cruise Drive transmission with 6-speeds which are foot-mounted. You'll also enjoy a right lean angle of 24 degrees and a left angle or 24.9, which will keep you well-balanced on wide curves and tough turns. But don't expect to turn into the gas station much, as you'll get an impressive estimated 42 mpg on the 2015 Softail Slim.
With 7 color combos and single color choices on the 2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim, there's certain to be one out there with your name on it. Colors are mostly muted and demure except for the new Radioactive Green and Superior Blue -- so if you're looking to make a statement, these are the colors for you. 16-inch black steel-laced wheels on both front and rear add to the symmetrical, perfectly balanced styling of this retro machine. And with a chopped rear fender, the Softail Slim delivers a narrow rear profile and minimalist styling with a flip-out license plate and integrated taillights. "Hollywood" bobber handlebars and a "Cat's Eye" console with a retro-inspired speedometer round out the vintage styling.
It's time for you to hit the Kansas City highways on a bobber that shows the world you mean business -- but with a smile on your face. The 2015 Harley-Davidson Softail Slim is bike that fits that bill, and one is waiting for you at Gail's Harley-Davidson serving Kansas City, Overland Park and Shawnee, KS. We'll make you a deal that can't be beaten, and you'll be riding off on a bike that can't be beaten!
- FLS Softail Slim®
- 92.5 in.
- 23.8 in.; Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 25.6 in.; Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- 4.5 in.
- 5.8 in.
- 64.4 in.
- MT90B16 72H
- MU85B16 77H
- 5 gal.
- 3.5 qt.
- 672 lb.
- 701 lb.
- Air-cooled, Twin Cam 103B™; Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Chrome, over/under shotgun exhaust with slash-cut mufflers
- Black Steel Laced
- Black Steel Laced
- 4-piston front and 2-piston rear
- 97.4 ft-lb
- 42 mpg
- High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, security system (optional), 6-speed, low fuel warnings
- Tank-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, RPM/gear display, fuel gauge with low fuel warning light and countdown feature, low oil pressure indicator light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights, 6-speed indicator light