2015 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra in Grandview MO
Serving Belton, Lee's Summit, Independence, Kansas City, MO and Shawnee, Overland Park, and Kansas City, KS
A motorcycle doesn't have to be a two-wheeler to be glorious to ride, and that's never been clearer since the 2015 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra was introduced. This puppy was made to take to the open road with all the conveniences of a car but the distinguished sound and look of a Harley. Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO, serving the communities of Belton, Independence, Kansas City and Lee's Summit, invite you down to our dealership to explore everything this amazing vehicle has to offer. One kick of the tires of the 2015 Tri-Glide and you'll know it's a Harley -- and you'll know you want one!
The New Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra Custom
Only the engineers at Harley-Davidson can make a trike as stunning and performance-minded as the 2015 Tri-Glide Ultra Custom. Under the seat, you'll find an air-cooled, rubber mounted Twin-Cooled High Output Twin Cam 103 engine with an impressive 106.2 lb-ft of torque @ 3750 rpm. That's enough power to propel this baby into the stratosphere. It's coupled with a 6-speed transmission with toe/heel gear shifts for smooth shifting on the breathtaking highways of Kansas and Missouri. And the single-body, three-wheel frame design is engineered to produce agile handling and precision steering. It also adjusts to the increased payload so riding a Tri-Glide Ultra Custom will never feel like a drag. And when it comes to fuel efficiency, you won't be lagging either with an estimated 38 mpg generated from a 6 gallon classic gas tank.
The 2015 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide is a big bike that deserves bold color choices, and you'll get five of those with this visual masterpiece -- but you can always customize it through Harley-Davidson. Black 7-spoke cast aluminum wheels add panache to the styling of this trike, with a 16-inch wheel in the front and two 15-inchers supporting the frame, trunk and luggage carrier in the rear. The trunk offers a generous 4.4 cubic feet of cargo space and can hold up to 50 pounds of gear while the molded King Tour-Pak adds additional space for a total of 80 pounds of cargo. A 4 speaker BOOM! audio system comes complete with a 6.5 inch touch screen integrated in the center of the wide-mount handlebars, with large gauges up above. Bluetooth and IPod connectivity are also part of the infotainment system and can be operated via voice command or hand controls.
It's time for you to sell your car and hop aboard a 2015 Harley-Davidson Tri-Glide Ultra Custom with all the comfort and conveniences of an automobile but the freedom of the open air. If you're in Kansas City, Overland Park or Shawnee, head on over to Gail's Harley-Davidson and let us make you a great deal on this remarkable, aerodynamic trike!
- FLHTCUTG Tri-Glide® Ultra
- 105.1 in.
- 27.1 in.
- 28.3 in.
- 4.5 in.
- 3.94 in.
- 65.7 in.
- MT90B16 72H
- 6 gal.
- 4 qt.
- 1,180 lb.
- 1,215 lb.
- 6.8 cu ft
- Twin-Cooled™ High Output Twin Cam 103™
- 3.87 in.
- 4.374 in.
- 103.1 cu in
- Electronic Sequential Port Fuel Injection (ESPFI)
- Chain, 34/46 ratio
- Chrome, 2-1-2 dual exhaust with tapered mufflers
- Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- 6 piston fixed front with 4-31.75 mm front pistons and 2-25.4 mm linked rear pistons, 31.75mm single piston floating rear
- Foot actuated dual parking brake
- 106.2 ft-lb
- 38 mpg
- High Beam, running lights, front fender running lights, directional lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, speakers, accessory, security system (optional), gear indication, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty display, fog/aux lamp indicator
- Gauges compared to MY13: 10% larger speedometer and tachometer with 68% wider numbers; 28% larger fuel and volt gauges with 30% wider numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including new reverse indicator light