2019 H-D® Freewheeler™
2019 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®
Gail's Harley-Davidson® in Grandview, Missouri invites you to our local motorcycle dealership. We have the full line of 2019 Harley-Davidson® motorcycles in stock and are eager to help you discover your two- or three-wheeled soulmate. If you are in the market for a luxurious ride on a trike with impressive features and a soul-satisfying rumble, then consider the new Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler®. When they say, "Good things come in threes," this is what they mean. Visit our dealership near Kansas City and Belton to meet this new machine in person.
Motivated by a Milwaukee-Eight® 114 V-Twin engine, riders will enjoy 114 cubic-inches of horizon-chasing power and an easy handling frame, which makes the 2019 Freewheeler® the ideal companion for crisscrossing highways. This new Trike from the Motor Company offers the solid foundation that new riders will appreciate and the full powerband that advanced riders will enjoy. This new Harley-Davidson® trike provides classic cruiser lines, bobtail rear fenders, and a stripped down custom style. From the chrome headlight nacelle to the slash cut pipes, this Trike delivers the rebellious style you're after. Get a firm grip on the 12-inch mini ape hanger bars and enjoy hand controls that angle toward the rider. As far as cargo capacity, when your next road trip arrives, you'll have a unique trunk system that comfortably accommodates two helmets. Set the rear suspension to your preferred comfort level and discover the endless highway on a 2019 Freewheeler®!
When you are ready to make your purchase, our finance department can help you apply for motorcycle financing. Our helpful finance associates will work hard to secure a motorcycle loan even if you have a less-than-perfect credit score. Take the short ride over from Kansas City and Belton to shop our Harley-Davidson® dealership. You'll find all the motorcycle accessories you're after in our fully-stocked parts department. Gail's Harley-Davidson® is eager to help you find the new or used motorcycle of your dreams. Visit our Grandview, Missouri location today and ride home on a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® Freewheeler® tonight!
- When we unveiled the Freewheeler™ trike last year the radical hot rod styling and easy handling made it an instant hit.
- Length 103 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.2 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.6 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.9 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 3.96 in.
- Wheelbase 65.7 in.
- Tires, Front Specification MT 130/60B19 M/C 61H
- Tires, Rear Specification P205/65R15
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 1,085 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 1,118 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Enforcer Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Enforcer Cast Aluminum
Brakes, Caliper Type
Front: 32mm 4 piston fixed Rear: floating 36mm piston integrated park brake
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, battery, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, cruise control, security system, gear indicator, low fuel warning, reverse, park brake, miles to empty.
Black-faced Gauges: Large speedometer and tachometer with wide numbers; large fuel and volt gauges with wide numbers; display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty, and gear indicator; and larger telltale indicators, including reverse and traction controls indicators
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.