2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom
2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom motorcycles are currently available at Gail's Harley-Davidson® in Grandview, MO! As a trusted Belton motorcycle dealer, we enjoy helping all sorts of credit scores. Drop by our dealership near Kansas City, MO and enjoy our full range of 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom models. The new 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom can take you to the big game or on a fun trip with friends. Featuring a staggered exhaust with slash-cut mufflers, the new 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom will help you get where you're going. This motorcycle offers a lower seat and slammed suspension as well as the 60.2 inch wheelbase. Expect the control of the Air-cooled, Evolution® engine to transport you from place to place. We encourage you to visit our dealership near Belton, Missouri today. Contact our professionals about our credit-application process and other Harley-Davidson® motorcycle loans in Grandview, MO. We cannot wait to assist you.
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom bike is on sale with its new closed loop exhaust system and blacked-out details. This bike has black laced steel wheels and a custom-styled paint job. What more could a road warrior need? We invite you to stop by Gail's Harley-Davidson® so you can explore the new 1200 Custom. Visit and see what the all-new air-cooled evolution engine can offer someone as adventurous as you.
- Hop on the 2019 Harley-Davidson® 1200 Custom seat and enjoy.
- Length 87.6 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.6 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.5 in.
- Ground Clearance 4.1 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.2 in.
- Wheelbase 60.2 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 130/90B16 73H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 4.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 562 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 591 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black Steel Laced
- Wheels, Rear Type Black Steel Laced
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock on odometer, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.