2019 Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™
2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™ motorcycles are now available at Gail's Harley-Davidson® in Grandview, MO! As a trusted Belton motorcycle dealer, we enjoy assisting people with all sorts of financial backgrounds. Stop by our dealership near Kansas City, MO and enjoy our full selection of 2019 Harley-Davidson® Sportster® models. The new 2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™ offers everything one could want for a cross-country road trip. Featuring a stripped-down look design, the new 883N Sportster® Iron 883™ will help you tear up the streets. This motorcycle offers a low seat and slammed suspension as well as machined 9-spoke wheels. Expect the power of the 883CC air-cooled evolution® engine to carry you home as you grasp the drag-style handlebar. We invite you to visit our dealership near Belton now! Speak with our team about our credit-application process and other Harley-Davidson® financing options. Our finance department is happily waiting to help you secure a 2019 motorcycle loan. Ride home in a new 2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™ today!
The 2019 Harley-Davidson® Iron 883™ stands out from Sportster® motorcycles on the market with its 883cc engine and black rubber covers. Couple in the mechanical innovations of this motorcycle. You can enjoy endless journeys with this innovative motorcycle and its contemporary mechanical design. We invite you to stop by Gail's Harley-Davidson® so you can explore the tuck and roll seat and machined 9-spoke wheels. You can see what the 883CC air-cooled evolution engine can do for a Sportster® model like the XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™. Ride off in a new Sportster® model today!
- Hop on the 2019 Harley-Davidson® XL 883N Sportster® Iron 883™ seat and enjoy.
- Length 86 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 29.9 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.5 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 30
- Trail 4.6 in.
- Wheelbase 59.6 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/90B19 57H
- Tires, Rear Specification 150/80B16 77H
- Fuel Capacity 3.3 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 2.8 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 545 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 564 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 4.7 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black 9 Spoke with Machined Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type Dual-piston front, Dual-piston rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, low battery, security system (if equipped), ABS (if equipped)
Handlebar-mounted electronic speedometer with odometer, time-of-day clock, dual tripmeter, low fuel warning light, low oil pressure light, engine diagnostics readout, LED indicator lights
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.