2019 H-D® Harley-Davidson Street® 500
2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500
The 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500 models are for sale at Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, Missouri. If you like to cut the line, then this new motorcycle has your name on it. Motivated by a 500cc liquid-cooled Revolution X engine, riders will enjoy rapid shifts, crisp acceleration, and power built to conquer the urban jungle. The light lift-off and low seat height make pulling away from a curb or accelerating from a stop effortless. Experience the confidence that comes when cruising parking lots at slow speeds thanks to the bike's low center of gravity. The new Street® 500 also boasts specially tuned shocks that account for frame geometry, weight of the bike, and the position of the rider. This design delivers a smooth ride over uneven pavement and premium handling. When you are ready to meet this 2019 Harley-Davidson Street®, take the short ride ride from Kansas City and Belton to Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO.
Other notable styling cues include an all-black 2-in-1 exhaust, a cafe inspired speed screen, and black cast aluminum wheels. If you want your bike to tell the world who you are, be sure to stop by our accessories department. Our local motorcycle dealer boasts a full selection of genuine Harley-Davidson® riding gear. Attack your daily drive in the saddle of a 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 500 from Gail's Harley-Davidson in Grandview, MO.
- Feel and see for yourself the exciting aspects of the 2019 Harley-Davidson® Street® 500 today!
- Length 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 32
- Trail 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/80-17
- Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-spoke Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle ownerâ€™s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturerâ€™s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-DavidsonÂ® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rodâ„¢ models and SportsterÂ® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.