2019 H-D® Harley-Davidson Street® 750
2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 750
Available Now at Gail's Harley-Davidson® in Grandview, MO
If you want a new motorcycle that is designed to navigate busy city streets, then take a look at the new 2019 Harley-Davidson Street® 750 for sale at Gail's Harley-Davidson®! Our local motorcycle dealership near Kansas City and Belton is eager to help you discover the many joys and benefits of owning a new Harley-Davidson Street®. While you're visiting our Grandview, Missouri motorcycle dealership, be sure to also take a look at the new 2019 Street® 500 or Street® Rod. We are proud to boast the full line of 2019 Harley-Davidson motorcycles for sale.
If you have a morning commute that is often delayed with heavy traffic, skip to the front of the line on the back of a 2019 Street® 750. Motivated by a 750CC liquid-cooled Revolution X® engine, riders will enjoy crisp throttle response and agile handling. Regardless of if you're avoiding potholes or taking a spirited ride through the canyons, the dynamic handling and ease of maneuverability provide the riding experience you're after. The low seat height delivers a low center of gravity and confidence when rolling through a parking lot or negotiating a busy intersection. A light liftoff force and optional anti-lock brakes help you make your bike behave when you need to.
Explore all of the features the 2019 Street® 750 has to offer at our local Grandview Harley-Davidson® dealership. We'll tell you more about the specially tuned shocks, and dark, aggressive, custom look then set you up with a test ride. We also invite you to enjoy our accessories department and shop our full supply of genuine Harley-Davidson® accessories and apparel.
- Take on the urban grid with 500 cc of easy-handling, blacked-out Harley-Davidson® Dark Custom™ style.
- Length 87.2 in.
- Seat Height, Laden 7 25.7 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 28.3 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.7 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 32
- Trail 4.5 in.
- Wheelbase 59.8 in.
- Tires, Front Specification 100/80 R17
- Tires, Rear Specification 140/75 R15
- Fuel Capacity 3.5 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 3.3 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 492 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 514 lb.
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Wheels, Rear Type Black, 7-Spoke Cast Aluminum with Machined Rim Highlights
- Brakes, Caliper Type 2-piston floated front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning
3.5 inch electronic speedometer with high beam, neutral, low oil pressure, turn signals, engine diagnostics, low fuel warning, blade key ignition and fork lock, and locking gas cap
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.