2019 H-D® Road King®
2019 Harley-Davidson® Touring Road King®
Gail's Harley-Davidson® is excited to bring you the 2019 Harley-Davidson Touring Road King® in Grandview, MO! This new motorcycle has been honed over decades to excite your soul, style, and touring desires. Take the quick ride from Kansas City and Belton to our motorcycle dealership and meet with our finance department. We'll walk you through the credit application process and reach out to our network of lenders to help you secure the motorcycle loan that allows you to attack the horizon on this new Harley-Davidson today!
The 2019 Touring Road King® represents a love of the open road. The latest Road King® to roll off the line in Milwaukee offers the stripped-down nostalgia of its 1960's ancestors with an advanced Milwaukee-Eight® 107 engine to roar you into today. When you buy or lease this 2019 Harley-Davidson®, you'll have the best of both eras. Throw your right leg over the saddle and experience amenities such as a Hiawatha Headlamp and Nacelle, and a high-performing front and rear suspension. This touring model is motivated by a powerful Milwaukee-Eight™ 107 engine that delivers 111 pound-foot of torque. Load your favorite riding gear into the one-touch opening saddlebags then twist your right hand back and ride from Kansas City to Belton, MO on cast aluminum, 10-spoke Impeller® wheels. From its timeless style to its modern-day linked Brembo® brakes with optional ABS, this Harley-Davidson® touring motorcycle should not be missed. Discover yours at Gail's Harley-Davidson® and enjoy an invigorating test ride.
When you want your new motorcycle to reflect your style, customizing your Road King® is easy thanks to the Harley-Davidson parts and accessories department here in Grandview. Our team is eager to hear about your customization needs and help you find the custom gas tank or handlebars that reflect your personality. Our service department is here to install all of your custom parts while you enjoy our calendar of fun motorcycle events and gatherings. We hope to see you soon at Gail's Harley-Davidson.
- With this timeless combination of style and touring function you don’t just ride through the landscape, you’re the most majestic part of the scenery.
- Length 96.5 in
- Seat Height, Laden 7 26.3 in.
- Seat Height, Unladen 27.8 in.
- Ground Clearance 5.3 in.
- Rake (steering head) (deg) 26
- Trail 6.7 in.
- Wheelbase 64 in.
- Tires, Front Specification BW 130/80B17 65H
- Tires, Rear Specification BW 180/65B16 81H
- Fuel Capacity 6 gal.
- Oil Capacity (w/filter) 5.2 qt.
- Weight, As Shipped 798 lb.
- Weight, In Running Order 836 lb.
- Luggage Capacity -Volume 2.3 cu ft
- Wheels, Front Type 9 Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Wheels, Rear Type Impeller Cast Aluminum
- Brakes, Caliper Type 32 mm, 4-piston fixed front and rear
Lights (as per country regulation), Indicator Lamps
8 High beam, running lights, directional light bar, neutral, low oil pressure, engine diagnostics, turn signals, battery, security system (optional), low fuel warning, cruise control, ABS (optional), Gear/RPM display, miles to empty display
Gauges styled to complement each vehicle. Display features odometer, trip A, trip B, range to empty and gear indicator; and larger tell-tale indicators.
- Recommended 91 octane or higher fuel (R+M)/2.
- Values shown are nominal. Performance may vary by country and region.
- Standard and optional fuel systems may vary by country.
- See motorcycle owner’s manual for complete details.
- Estimated from fuel economy tests on a sample motorcycle from the corresponding family conducted by Harley-Davidson under ideal laboratory conditions. Not all motorcycle models undergo fuel economy testing. Fuel economy and mileage may vary among motorcycle models within a family. Your mileage may vary depending on your personal riding habits, weather conditions, trip length, vehicle condition and vehicle configuration and other conditions. Break-in mileage may vary.
- Prices listed are the Manufacturer’s Suggested Retail Prices for base models. Options such as color are available at additional cost. Prices exclude tax, title, licensing, registration fees, destination charges, added accessories, and additional dealer charges, if any, and are subject to change. Harley-Davidson reimburses dealers for performing manufacturer-specified pre-delivery inspection and setup tasks. Dealer prices may vary.
- Measurement reflects 180 lb. (81.7 kg) operator weight.
- North America security system includes immobilizer; outside North America the security system includes immobilizer and siren.
- Standard and optional wheels may vary by country and region.
Vehicles depicted may differ from vehicles manufactured and delivered. Specifications and prices listed may differ from specifications and prices of vehicles manufactured and delivered. All product descriptions (including depictions, specifications, dimensions, measurements, ratings and competitive comparisons) are based on available information at the time of publication. Although such descriptions are believed correct, errors and changes can occur, and complete accuracy cannot be guaranteed. Harley-Davidson® may make changes at any time to prices and specifications, and may change or discontinue models, without notice and without incurring any obligation.Attention: Vehicles in the configurations shown and many of the accessories described in this catalog may not be available for sale or use in some locations. Please check with your dealer for complete product details and the latest information. All models feature 6-speed transmission (V-Rod™ models and Sportster® models are 5-speed) and carbon fiber belt final drive; multi-plate clutch with diaphragm spring in oil bath; and 2-year unlimited mileage warranty.